Wednesday 17 February 2016

Random Acts Of Kindness Day



Today February 17th is Random Acts Of Kindness Days. What ways can you show random acts of kindness? I am going to list ten ways I can show acts of kindness in the world and then I will post my list on my blog.


Ten Ways I Can Show Random Acts Of Kindness

1.    I Can Crochet Toques For People

2.    I Can Hold Open The Door At The Grocery Store For People

3.    I Can Knit Arm Warmers For People

4.    I Can Knit Mittens For People

5.    I Can Knit Scarves For People

6.    I Can Knit Toques For People

7.    I Can Rake Leaves For People

8.    I Can Say Hello To Homeless People

9.    I Can Share A Smile

10. I Can Write A Letter Of Appreciation To A Loved One


1 comment:

  1. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    Skull Scarves UK

    ReplyDelete