Monday 29 February 2016

Monday February 29, 2016

Monday February 29, 2016
Enchanted Arts And Crafts Blog Post
 
Good Evening. I hope you all have had a fabulous Leap Day. Leap Day only comes every 4 years. I wonder why we have a day called Leap Day.

I had a break from delivering newspapers today which was nice. I never have to deliver newspapers on Mondays.

I also did my laundry today so now I have clean clothes which is exciting.

Today I went to the gym and took part in Conditioning Class and Boxing Class. At the gym after the two classes I ran on the treadmill for 14 minutes.

I have also been busy looking for apartments. I also have to find a job, save up for a car and complete my fitness training courses. Oh and I had a free coffee today at McDonalds. Coffee is free until March 6, 2016 at McDonalds.

Oh wait I also emailed an aunt of mine and was telling her my thoughts that my abdominal migraine problem was brought on from emotional and verbal abuse. I am still not ready to discuss the emotional and verbal abuse that was inflicted upon me but maybe one day I will be able to discuss what happened.

Okay that is all. I hope you all have a great night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment