Friday 15 April 2016

Friday April 15, 2016


I need to get off my chest that I am feeling very angry. My dad and uncle think its okay to talk about me and I don’t like that. My uncle thinks he has the right to say what I should be doing with my life and that pisses me off. I know I shouldn’t be angry because I live in a different city then my dad and uncle but I am angry. I feel like my uncle should just butt out of my life. Okay that’s all I want to write for now.
 
Now for some positive news. I went to the gym and took part in Boxing class on Wednesday. I arrived at the gym too early though and just felt like warming up. Coach got pissed off at me for coming too early. Oops. I think coach thought I was hoping in taking part in conditioning class as well. Then yesterday I took part in Boxing and Kickboxing class. Today I took a break from the gym. Been cleaning today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment