Friday 8 April 2016

Friday April 8, 2016

5 Things I Am Grateful For
I Am Grateful For Deer
I Am Grateful For Dolphins
I Am Grateful For The Mountains
I Am Grateful For The Ocean
I Am Grateful For The Sun
 
Good Morning All. I hope you are all having a great day. Sorry I haven’t posted a journal entry on my blog for a while. I am just stressed out a lot and feeling depressed a lot. It is hard to finding a new place to live and it is hard to find a job. Yesterday I finished the first draft of my novel. My fantasy novel is 41 pages. I don’t feel though that 41 pages are enough so I might add extra chapters and create new characters. But for now I am putting my novel to the side. When I do go back to working on my novel I know that I have to add in more color, conversation, and more doom and gloom. Yesterday I also saw a friend. My friend and I went to McDonalds and got ice cream. WE also went for a walk. Yesterday I also went to the gym and took part in Boxing class. Kickboxing class was canceled yesterday which gave me a chance to send out enquiries about housing. Another thing I am doing is searching for a publishing contract. Okay that is all I want to write for more. Time to have a cup of coffee and send out job applications and search for housing because I want to make it to the gym tonight and work my ass off. But First Off all I think I will go for a run down to 7/11 and pick up a phone card, maybe some chips or a chocolate bar, maybe some pasta sauce and also a cold drink first. I find that exercise always makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment