Sunday 3 April 2016

Sunday April 3rd, 2016

Good Afternoon All. I hope that you are all well on this beautiful sunny Sunday. This morning I delivered newspapers at 4:30am in the morning. One thing that pissed me off is that the newspapers were dropped off across the street at my neighbor’s house by mistake. When I got home after delivering the newspapers and picking up three beer cans I drank delicious black Indian chai tea. I also drank coffee and earl gray tea. At the moment I am bored out of mind sitting in a Mormon church watching a broadcast of a general conference taking place in the United States. I hate the music. The music is torture. I am sure the music moves some people but I hate, detest and despise Mormon music. Also there is nothing the speakers are saying that stand out to me. Okay I liked seeing and hearing the Asian guy speak. But still two hours of my precious time have been wasted. I have found well actually I have heard nothing that speaks to me or inspires me. One of the speakers angered me by calling illness and disabilities a sin which is such a lie and which is also wrong. Hmmm what else can I write? Well I am just fricking pissed off that I am stuck in a church when I could be outside enjoying the beautiful day going for a run or a hike. Anyways now that I am writing out my feelings for you all to read I am feeling better. Oh I had a great idea for a story to write. I thought I could write a story about a ghost and a church. I don’t want to give any more details. I am looking forward to going to church tonight. I am a Pentecostal Christian and always will be a Pentecostal Christian. Okay that is all to write for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment