Monday 4 April 2016

Monday April 4, 2016

Good Morning All. I slept in this morning until 7am. I drank coffee and have already had several cups of chai tea and earl grey tea this morning. I am looking into trying to get into University in the future. I still don't want to give up on my goal of getting a degree in Recreation Therapy. I have been watching a lot of 7th Heaven shows lately late into the evenings and as the kids grow up and get on with their adult lives they choose careers that match their personalities perfectly. For instance the oldest boy Matt becomes a doctor and he seems perfect for the career as a doctor. The oldest girl Mary in the end becomes a teacher and teaching seems to match her personality and then the third oldest girl becomes a Minister and the ministry seems perfect for her. Okay that is enough blabbing away for now through the keys on my computer laptop. I will write more later. Right now I have to finish my tea and then I have to look at an apartment at 1pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment