Monday 18 April 2016

Monday April 18, 2016


Authentic happiness is to be found not in selfishness, but in self-giving.
Good Morning All. Yesterday at church the pastor spoke about how “God never said he wanted us to be happy”. The pastor said that “God wants us to more than happy. God wants his children to be blessed”. The sermon was good. I always enjoy going to church because I take away things from the sermon which I can apply to my life.

Today my goals are to search for apartments and jobs. I might go dress hunting today. I also hope to make it to the gym tonight for Conditioning Class and also for Boxing Class.

But first I have to turn on the dryer again as my clothes are still wet. I also have to eat oatmeal and peanutbutter toast. And I want to make tea and coffee.

Okay that is all to write for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment