Tuesday 22 March 2016

Comfort


A Blog Post About What I Take Comfort In
 
1. I Take Comfort In Bike Riding
2. I Take Comfort In Boxing - I Like Boxing And Getting Out My Anger And Aggression.
3. I Take Comfort In Drinking Coffee - There is nothing better then drinking a hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
4. I Take Comfort In Curling - I enjoy being on the ice and curling.
5. I Take Comfort In Drinking Hot Chocolate
6. I Take Comfort In Drinking Tea
7. I Take Comfort In Field-hockey 
8. I Take Comfort In Hiking
9. I Take Comfort In Journaling
10.       I Take Comfort In Kickboxing
11.       I Take Comfort In Listening To Music
12.       I Take Comfort In Photography
13.       I Take Comfort In Reading
14.       I Take Comfort In The Mountains
15.       I Take Comfort In Writing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment