Saturday 19 March 2016

Saturday March 19, 2016

Good Afternoon All. Yesterday I went for a walk along the Gorge with a friend and her dog and snapped some photographs.



Today I went to the gym and took part in Boxing class. On Saturday’s Boxing Class is from 12:00pm to 1:00pm. I didn’t feel like I was on my game today. But there are days at the gym when you just are not on your game.

At the moment I am drinking Lemon Ginger Tea, Listening to Music and Applying for Jobs and Looking for a new apartment.

I am also charging my cell phone as well. I am hoping to go down to the grocery store later on today and pick up a few grocery related items and feminine products.  

Okay Well that is all to write for now. Oh wait I guess I will post the word of the day. Today's word of the day is Knackered which is used to describe tiredness and exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment