Monday 7 March 2016

Monday March 7, 2016


Monday March 7, 2016

Good Afternoon All. So my plans for today was to do laundry and then go to practicum. Well those plans changed. I put my laundry into the washing machine at 9am this morning. And then my laundry was in the dryer at 10am this morning. It only takes about an hour for my clothes to dry but unfortunately my clothes didn’t dry as the dryer isn’t working. So I didn’t make it to practicum and now I am sitting in a Laundromat while my clothes are drying. I am hoping that I make it to both conditioning class and boxing class at the gym tonight. I also have to look for apartments and apply for jobs. Okay that is all for now. Okay so actually I have more to write and tell you all about. Okay so tonight I have to compile a list of famous women for International Women's Day which is tomorrow. This week or next week my plan is to pick up a bit of yarn and slowly get back into knitting. I want to knit a new sweater. okay that is all to write for now. Okay so actually I am not going to go and pick up more yarn for knitting as I would feel horrible that I didn't make it to my goal of not knitting for at least a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment