Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wednesday March 2nd, 2016


Enchanted Arts And Crafts March 2016 Blog

Wednesday March 2, 2016
 

 
DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS
 
Good Morning All. I am feeling depressed. I feel like giving up. I feel like I am not improving at the gym. My coach is always on my case about moving my feet, being faster and now also about not saying the words I cant anymore. I know it is a good thing that my coach is on my case. I need someone to whip my ass into shape.
 
This morning I delivered newspapers. I finished my newspaper route at 6:20am which made me feel proud.
 
I am still working on my story of Abuse which I will eventually share with others. So far I have written 600 words.
 
Tonight my goal is to go to the gym and take part in Conditioning Class from 5:30 to 6:30 and then Boxing Class from 6:30 to 8:00pm. I don’t know why but I am now addicted to the gym and also to wanting to become a healthier individual.
 
Okay well that is all for now. I might add more later to today’s blog post.

Okay so here is an update. I was feeling frustrated at practicum. And then when I was waiting for the bus to take me downtown I spilled my coffee from not having the lid tight enough so now my bag is all wet. And then on the bus on the way to the gym I had my bag sitting on my legs and now my left pant leg is damp so I am not taking part in conditioning class. I am hoping my pant leg will be dry enough so that I can take part in Boxing class. Today is so not my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment