Thursday 17 March 2016

Thursday March 17, 2016


Thursday March 17, 2016
 

Word Of The Day: Guddle.

  • A state of untidiness or confusion or an untidy place
  • To use the hands to catch fish by groping under the water from the banks of the river.
Good morning all. First of all I want to wish you all a Happy Saint Patrick’s Day. Wear some green today if possible. Yesterday I saw a friend at Tim Hortons For Coffee. I also went to the doctors yesterday as I have been having knee pain for a few months. The doctor told me I just have a strain. I also went to the gym and took part in Boxing class last night. I didn’t do that great at Boxing class which pissed me off but I had fun. Today I hope to mail some cards to my great aunt. I also hope to drop off some application forms at Tim Hortons. Okay that is all I wish to write for now. I don't know what is wrong with me but I really dislike my mother at the moment. I probably wrote this before but I find her to be so critical. At my place we have an ant problem. I am always sweeping up dead ants. I missed boxing class today. Dang it. Wished I had been at Boxing class. I came for Kickboxing class to find out that kickboxing class is canceled tonight. Dang it. I am going to stay and watch Systema though. Tomorrow I will take a break from boxing and then try conditioning class and boxing class on Saturday. Okay might write more later but I have to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment