Thursday 24 March 2016

Thursday March 24, 2016


Yesterday evening I took part in Boxing class. I felt that I did a lot better in Boxing class on Wednesday then on Tuesday. I felt more focused and not unfocused like Tuesday. At the moment I am watching a documentary about Eckhart Tolle. Eckhart Tolle says that it is possible to live free of suffering and I would love to live free of suffering. I am tired of suffering from cyber bullying. I am tired of suffering from abuse. I am tired of being a victim.



Peace

Where I Get Peace From?

 

·        I Get Peace From Hearing Birds Chirping

·        I Get Peace From Seeing Deer

·        I Get Peace From Seeing Owls

·        I Get Peace From Seeing Rabbits

·        I Get Peace From The Mountains

·        I Get Peace From The Water
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment