Saturday 12 March 2016

Saturday March 12, 2016


Saturday March 12, 2016

Good afternoon all. I wanted to go to the gym today but knew I needed a break. I will be back at the gym on Monday. I cleaned instead and have been drawing pictures. I will post the pictures I drew sometime today. I am debating going to Michaels tonight and also Walmart. Okay now for the bad news. My Ex Guy Friend who has been emotionally and verbally abusive towards me thinks he has the right to try to send me messages on Facebook. Well he doesn’t have that right. I almost want to start talking to him again after reading the messages he sent me but I have to stay strong and not talk to him because I am not going to allow him back into my life after he hurt me for 7 years. I am through him and he has to understand that. We will never ever be friends again. I like the freedom of not having to respond to emails and not have my fingers shaking with nerves when talking to him on the internet because he has sent me emails that have really upset me or said things that have really upset me. I like the freedom of not having negativity and anger dumped onto me. I like the feeling of not being someone else’s dumping bag. So I will never allow him back into my life.













 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment