Friday 25 March 2016

Friday March 25, 2016


Friday March 25, 2016

Good Morning All. First Of All I Want To Wish You All A Happy Good Friday.
 
 
 
Yesterday I went to the gym and took part in Boxing and Kickboxing Classes. My Boxing and Kickboxing Coach is still always on my case about "Moving My Feet". I sometimes just forget but for the most part I am trying to move my feet more in Boxing and Kickboxing. I also watched Systema Yesterday, applied to two support worker jobs and contacted some potential housing places. I think I have also found someone who can teach me some guitar notes. Today I am meeting a friend. I will write more later. Okay so here is an update. I have been busy sending out job applications. I sent out three job applications to home care companies. I am also at Starbucks drinking coffee so that I can stay motivated.

 

Goals
 

Goals I Have For Myself

 

1. Watch Motivational Videos Every Morning

2. Watch Sports Documentaries on Athletes Every Day

No comments:

Post a Comment